You're invited to join Ospreys CEO, Lance Bradley, at our game against Ulster on 18th February to discuss future plans for a new Ospreys stadium.
We will hold a pre-match Q&A where Lance will meet supporters to talk to you about the options as we see them, and listen to your thoughts and ideas.
Some of the criteria we will be using to decide where we move includes:
- the thoughts of our fans from across the whole area
- ability to create a great atmosphere
- transport links/parking
- costs to develop the stadium, including the pitch, fan zones, conferencing, hospitality etc
- flexibility to increase capacity as demand dictates
- sustainability/environmental impact
- opportunities for commercial revenue, including on non-match days
There are a number of options, and we will be exploring them all thoroughly, as well as listening to your thoughts, before we make a decision.
To gain access to the event, you must be valid 23/24 Season Member or have bought a match ticket to Ospreys v Ulster.
You can buy your match ticket so that your voice can be heard here.
The event will take place at the Swansea.com Stadium before the game. Please use the form below to register your attendance. Your season membership card or match ticket will be checked on entry.
An email will be sent to all registered attendees the week of the game to confirm the room and time of the event.