With multiple projects currently on the go, a huge focus is our Sporting Memories programme.
The aim of the project is to get older people together to talk about sport. It could be a game they once played in, a great match they witnessed, or meeting a famous sports star from the past.
Through the project, Ospreys in the Community work closely with local sports clubs to provide a friendly welcoming club environment for individuals. They can come for a chat, a cup of tea, a chance to meet new people, and increase their physical activity by participating in some of the activities on offer.
The Sporting Memories Foundation is the World's first charity dedicated to Sports Reminiscence and Physical Activities.
This is just one example of how OitC is impacting across Ospreys' region at the moment. Visit our pages to find out more about each pillar and its projects!
- 50% of your stake goes directly to Ospreys in the Community
- 20% is payable in winners' prizes
- 30% used in administration of the lottery
- 25.5% Health Lottery goes to good causes
- 28% National Lottery goes to good causes
- 32% Postcode Lottery goes to good causes