2022/23 Terms & Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions unless the context otherwise requires the following words shall have the following meanings: ‘Club’ means ‘Ospreys Rugby’ (registered as Ospreys Rugby Ltd – Company Number 4730479); ‘Ticket Office’ means the ‘Swansea.com Stadium Ticket Office, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; ‘Stadium’ means the ‘Swansea.com Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; and ‘Website’ means the club’s website; ‘http://www.ospreysrugby.com/’
Swansea.com Stadium Regulations
2. The Stadium regulations are automatically incorporated within these terms and conditions and are posted at various points around the Stadium and available on www.stadium.swanseacity.com.
Ospreys Rugby Match Fixtures
3. Fixtures are not guaranteed to take place on a particular day, particular time or any particular venue. All fixtures are subject to change, and the Club accepts no liability should a match be postponed or kick-off time be changed for whatever reason.
4. Season Members and all other supporters are solely responsible for keeping abreast of fixture changes or updates. However, in such situations, season and match tickets will remain valid for the re-scheduled fixture.
5. Concessions are granted ONLY when the following criteria are met by the applicant (please understand that relevant valid documentation will always be required by the Ticket Office): OAP - We have structured our OAP concession in accordance with the national retirement age of 65. OAP Concessions must be 65 or over on the 1st September 2022. U25 - Those under 25 years of age on 1st September 2022.
Supporters with Disabilities
6. Disabled supporters who are registered at the higher level of disability, when purchasing a season ticket for themselves, are entitled to secure (upon request) a complimentary season ticket for their carer. Proof of such disability will be required by the Ticket Office.
7. Ospreys Rugby invites families to bring Kids (under 16 years of age) with an accompanying full paying parent/guardian, for at least a £35(renewal)/ £50 (new) Season Membership Provided that the ratio of 1 adult to 4 children is not exceeded, and the full paying parent/guardian concerned accepts FULL responsibility for all children included in their party.
8. All families who were 2021/22 Season Members that had up to 4 children (under 16 years of age) accompanying a paying parent/guardian are eligible to renew their current seats for the 2022/23 season, provided all documentation and criteria are satisfied to the Ticket Office.
9. A birth certificate or passport may be required by Ticket Office staff to prove legitimate guardianship and age of the children concerned. All family applications must be submitted together & in person by all applicants involved (except at the sole discretion of Ospreys Rugby Management).
10. Renewal - a renewal discount will be given to all previous Season Members who renew their 2021/22 Membership before Friday 1st July 2022, 5pm.
11. On the 29th July, 5pm – all seats that have not been repurchased for the 2022/23 season will be released for public sale.
12. All 2022/23 Ospreys Rugby Season Membership packages are valid for the 2022/23 Ospreys home regular season matches.
13. A Full Season Membership permits you to occupy the seat at the Stadium indicated on the Season Membership Card or such other alternative ticket of equivalent value as the Club may allocate to you at its discretion.
14. The Club reserves the right to play home matches at an alternative venue to the Swansea.com Stadium. Full Season Memberships will cover all home games whether at the Swansea.com Stadium or at an alternative venue.
15. In the event of a Season Membership card or ticket being lost or stolen, the season member shall inform the club immediately, a replacement card incurs a fee of £20 made payable to the club.
16. All seats currently allocated to all 2021/22 Season Members will not be released for individual re-sale until the 29th July 2022.
17. Should a Season Member wish to relocate their ticket, for any reason, to an alternative seat within the ground, they may do so by surrendering their Season Membership card to the Ticket Office and receiving a match ticket in the desired part of the ground. Please note that no refund will be granted when a lesser seat is requested, but an upgrade will be charged when higher category seats are requested). Please allow 48 hours’ notice prior to the fixture for such requests.
18. The Swansea.com Stadium seating plan for all Ospreys Rugby fixtures going forward can be found at www.ospreysrugby.com.
Key benefits of 2022/23 Full Season Membership
19. Gold, Silver & Bronze Seat Members - access to all regular season home games, Ospreys Membership Card, International ballot for autumn and 6 nations tickets, 10% discount for retail (in store only), X2 tickets for £5 for one game (excluding Scarlets), Free digital match day programme delivered via email and Seasonal Upgrade Offers to Hospitality
Priority Access for non season ticket Home and Away matches.
20. The Club does guarantee that the minimum number of fixtures contractually agreed (stated at 10 games) will be played at the Swansea.com Stadium.
21. Renewing Season Members of 2021/22 Season will have a renewal window between on sale date and 29th July 2022, 5pm.
22. All Ospreys Rugby Season Memberships and Match Ticket terms and conditions are valid at the time of printing and are subject to change at any time and all conditions are at the discretion of Ospreys Rugby.
23. The Ospreys will comply with the Data Protection Act 2018. All Members ‘opted out’ will only receive Service Emails.
24. If members wish to stay communicated to on all aspects/offers of the Membership the Member must be opted in. The onus is on the Member to ensure their contact information is correct and they are aware of their opt in status.
PART 1: COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
About1. These COVID-19 Terms and Conditions are in addition to our Standard Ticket Terms and Conditions (set out in Part 2 below) and apply to all Tickets applied for, purchased and/or allocated or transferred to, any Event at the Stadium during the period when the Government Rules and/or the Ospreys COVID-19 Rules are in force. 2. These COVID-19 Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with, and are incorporated into, our Standard Ticket Terms and Conditions.
3. Where there are any differences or inconsistencies between these COVID-19 Ticket Terms and Conditions and our Standard Ticket Terms and Conditions then these COVID-19 Ticket Terms and Conditions take precedence. They should be followed over the provisions in our Standard Ticket Terms and Conditions to the extent that they are different or conflict.
4. Whilst we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of spectators at each Event, it is not possible for us to completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19 at the Stadium. If you feel uncomfortable in attending the Event given the ongoing threat of COVID-19, including to your health and safety, you should not apply for, purchase, nor accept the allocation or transfer of, a Ticket.
5. If you are not prepared to comply with the Ticket Terms and Conditions, including these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions as may be varied by the Ospreys in accordance with clause 16 of these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions below, you should not apply for, purchase, nor accept the allocation or transfer of, a Ticket.
6. Before purchasing, applying for and/or being allocated or transferred a Ticket and before attending the Event, you must familiarise yourself with and comply with the latest Government Rules, the Ospreys COVID-19 Rules and the then applicable COVID-19 Terms and Conditions and Ground Regulations (regardless as to when you purchased, applied for and/or were allocated or transferred your Ticket).
7. By purchasing, applying for and/or being allocated or transferred a Ticket, you are acknowledging your consent to, and agree to abide by, the safety precautions and health and safety protocols that we adopt at the Stadium for a particular Event, which may include, but is not limited to, entry at a specific time, wearing of face coverings, lateral flow testing and non-invasive temperature checks, subject to any applicable exemption you have under the Government Rules, or as otherwise determined by the Ospreys. Wherever possible, we shall provide you with advance notice of the safety precautions and health and safety protocols at a particular Event on our website at ospreysrugby.com
8. Subject to any applicable exemption under the Government Rules, or as otherwise determined by the OSPREYS, failure to comply with any safety precautions and/or health and safety protocols referred to in clause 7 of these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions may result in you being denied entry to the Stadium or being required to leave the Stadium. We retain the right to refuse entry to the Stadium to any person that refuses to comply with such safety precautions and/or our health and safety protocols. If you are denied entry or required to leave the Stadium pursuant to this clause 8 of these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions you shall not be entitled to a refund and/or any other compensation.
9. If you are exempt from complying with the safety precautions and/or health and safety protocols referred to in clause 7 of these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions under the Government Rules, or as otherwise determined by the Ospreys, a steward or representative of the Ospreys may ask you to provide supporting information to validate such exemption (for example, an exemption card in respect of wearing of face coverings). It will be for the steward or representative of the OSPREYS to determine whether the supporting information provided is sufficient to validate the exemption relied on.
10. You should not attend any Event if: (i) you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms; (ii) you are required to self-isolate or quarantine in accordance with Government Rules; and/or (iii) there are other Government Rules and/or Ospreys COVID-19 Rules that apply resulting in you not being able or permitted to travel to and/or attend the Event. In such circumstances, you may apply for a refund as set out at clause 12(c) of these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions.
11. You accept that personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event is entirely at your own risk and you shall not be entitled to any form of compensation from us in relation to such personal arrangements (for example, should you need to cancel them for any reason).
COVID-19 Potential Eventualities
12. By purchasing, applying for and/or being allocated or transferred a Ticket, you accept that the Event and/or your attendance at the Event may be subject to disruption (including at short notice) due to the impact of COVID-19, including, but not limited to, in the following circumstances, when the following terms shall apply:
(a) if an Event is cancelled or played behind closed doors without spectators present,
(b) if requirements under Government Rules and/or Ospreys COVID-19 Rules (for example, regarding social distancing) mean that we are unable to honour all of the Tickets purchased for that Event (for example, if we are required to increase the distance between different households or if additional restrictions are introduced which mean we are unable to have as many spectators at the Event as originally anticipated when the Tickets were sold), then we reserve the right upon written notice to you to cancel your Ticket, or if you have bought more than one Ticket under the same booking, all or some of your Tickets under the same booking (at the OSPREYS’s sole and absolute discretion). If we cancel any Ticket, we will refund you the amount you have paid for each Ticket that we have cancelled (up to a maximum of the face value of the Ticket) to the debit/credit card you used to make the original Ticket(s) purchase within 30 days of the date on which we notified you of the cancellation of your Ticket(s), subject to the debit/credit card being valid and in date. You are not required to contact us to receive a refund;
(c) if an Event is played with spectators present but you are unable to attend the Event due to your adherence to and compliance with the then applicable COVID-19 Terms and Conditions, the Ground Regulations, the Government Rules and/or the OSPREYS COVID-19 Rules (for example, due to the restrictions that apply in the location where you live or the fact that you are self-isolating or quarantining) (in each case a “Spectator Event”), you should contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the Event is scheduled to take place and by no later than 10 days from any Spectator Event occurring in order to request a refund. You must provide satisfactory supporting information and evidence as reasonably requested by the OSPREYS to validate the occurrence of your Spectator Event. If we are satisfied (in our sole and absolute discretion) of the occurrence of your Spectator Event and providing that your request for a refund is received by the OSPREYS within the timescales set out in this clause 12(c), we will cancel your Ticket(s) and refund the amount you have paid for your Ticket(s) (up to a maximum of the face value of the Ticket(s)) to the debit/credit card you used to make the original Ticket purchase within 30 days of the date on which we notified you of the cancellation of your Ticket(s), subject to the debit/credit card being valid and in date;
(d) if an Event is postponed and rescheduled for another date – we shall provide you with as much advance notice of any changes to an Event as possible on our website at www.ospreysrugby.com and via our social media channels. The Ticket for the original date of the Event will be valid for the rescheduled date of the same Event. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date of the Event you should contact us by sending an email to email@example.com as soon as possible and by no later than 30 days following the announcement of the rescheduled date of the Event in order to request a refund. Providing that your request for a refund is received by the OSPREYS within the timescales set out in this clause 12(d), we will cancel your Ticket(s) and refund the amount you have paid for your Ticket(s) (up to a maximum of the face value of the Ticket(s)) to the debit/credit card you used to make the original Ticket purchase within 30 days of the date on which you contacted us to request a refund, subject to the debit/credit card being valid and in date.
13. The OSPREYS’s liability for changing, postponing, cancelling or amending the Event and/or participation at the Event, or for material changes to an Event due to COVID-19, will be limited to the right to a refund as set out in these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions.
14. If you are entitled to a refund of a Ticket under these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions, you will be entitled to receive an amount up to a maximum amount of the face value of that Ticket. The OSPREYS shall not be responsible for, nor liable to refund, reimburse or otherwise compensate you for any administration, bookings or other fees that you paid in respect of the respective Ticket.
15. Given the evolving and unpredictable nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, it may be necessary for us (in our sole and absolute discretion) to vary these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions due to the impact of COVID-19 on the Event and/or those attending the Event (including, but not limited to, as a result of the application of the Government Rules and/or the OSPREYS COVID-19 Rules). Wherever possible we will provide you with as much advance notice of any changes as possible on our website at ospreysrugby.com
16. If we vary these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions in accordance with clause 16 of these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions and you cannot adhere or comply with the updated terms and conditions you should not purchase a Ticket. If you have already purchased a Ticket and you can no longer adhere or comply with the COVID-19 Terms and Conditions, you must not attend the Event and clause 12(c) above shall apply.
NHS Test and Trace
17. We must have the contact details of each person with a Ticket attending the Event in order to comply with NHS Test and Trace requirements, unless otherwise notified to you in writing by the OSPREYS. You shall be responsible for providing the contact details of yourself and each person that you apply, purchase, allocate or transfer a Ticket(s) for or to. Each person with a Ticket attending the Event must be able to confirm the contact details provided for such Ticket with acceptable photo ID on request, otherwise will not be permitted entry into the Stadium.
18. Any of your personal data collected through ticket purchasing for an Event, shall be processed by us in a manner that is compliant with relevant data protection legislation.
19. In the event that digital ticketing is utilised for an Event, every person attending the Event will be required to have their own digital ticket on their own device. The only exceptions to this are for accompanied minors (those under the age of 18 where proof of age may be required) and/or for those people with accessibility requirements attending the Event with a companion. You will not be permitted to enter the Stadium using multiple Tickets on a single mobile device.