Ospreys Rugby have teamed up with one of Swansea’s leading hotels, agreeing a commercial partnership that sees Village Hotel Club Swansea become the region’s official hotel partner for 2016/17.
The agreement will allow the strength and conditioning team at the Ospreys to utilise the on-site pool and gym facilities in the health and fitness club as part of their ongoing work with the players.
In addition, commercial and administrative staff at the Ospreys will take advantage of the hotel’s business facilities, using meeting rooms and accommodation over the course of the season.
In return, the Village will receive a wide range of commercial benefits, including hospitality and advertising opportunities as well as player appearances.
The Village’s location just off Fabian Way in Swansea’s SA1, makes it convenient for the team who are based nearby at Llandarcy Academy of Sport.
Andrew Millward, Managing Director, Ospreys Rugby, said:
“We are extremely pleased to be able to announce this new partnership with Village Hotel Club Swansea.
“The Village has an ideal location for our conditioners and players to be able to take full advantage of the first class facilities on site during the working day, while access to the corporate facilities will also be beneficial to our organisation.
“Looking forward to 2016/17, our relationship with Village Hotel Club Swansea is one that can play a big part in what we do off the field on a day-to-day basis, helping to shape what we believe will be a successful year for the Ospreys.”
Emily Hunt, Director of Sales, Village Hotel Club Swansea, said:
“We are delighted to be the Ospreys official hotel partner and we look forward supporting the team next season”
ABOUT VILLAGE HOTEL CLUB SWANSEA
- Village Hotel Club in Swansea boasts the ultimate location for relaxation and convenience
- The 114-room hotel provides a range of luxury facilities that comfortably combine business and pleasure for visitors looking to make the most of the city and SA1
- As well as offering state-of-the-art rooms, Village The Hotel Club provides a fully equipped health and fitness club, plus on-site Public house, in-house Starbucks and Restaurant
- With 9 meeting room options the hotel also caters to corporate clients with a selection of meeting rooms providing the perfect place to host events
- For more information, please visit https://www.village-hotels.co.uk/hotels/swansea/