With the start of the new season looming ever nearer, Ospreys fans have just two weeks left to take full advantage of the Earlybird Discount and secure their seat for every game next season, saving as much as 51 per cent on matchday prices.
The Earlybird Discount expires at close of business on Thursday 11th August, 10 days before the first home game of the 2011/12 season, when the Ospreys host the Russian national team at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday 21st August, KO 3.00pm.
Wherever you like to sit when cheering on the Ospreys, watching top flight rugby has never been so affordable, with Category C Earlybird prices working out at less than £10 a game, Category B just £14 and Category C £17.
The value for money really hits home if you have a family who support the Ospreys, as KIDS GO FREE in the Family Stand. That’s right, up to four children can have a free season-ticket with one paying adult, an unbelievable deal will allow all five of you to watch every game this season for just £165, which works out at under £10 for the whole family per match.
The 2011/12 season kicks off with the Ospreys locking horns with European champions Leinster in the new look Rabodirect Pro 12, with other notable home fixtures in the competition including the derby clash against the Scarlets at the start of November, defending champs Munster visiting in early December, a New Year’s fixture against Cardiff Blues and the final Welsh derby of the season against the Dragons in April.
The Heineken Cup pits the Ospreys against newly crowned Aviva Premiership champions Saracens in December, with the competition getting underway on 12th November when French giants Biarritz come to Ospreylia for the first time, for what promises to be an exciting and traditional Saturday afternoon of rugby.
If you’re a passionate Ospreys fan who’s always thought that it wasn’t worth buying a season-ticket because you can’t get to every game then think again. If you only get to nine of our 17 home games a season then you’d be better off buying a season-ticket, paying £165 for a Category C seat instead of a minimum of £180 if buying individual matchday tickets – and it’s far more convenient as you guarantee your seat for every home game.
What do you get in your season-ticket package?
· Entry to 15 games at the Liberty Stadium throughout 2011/12 – 11 Pro12 fixtures, three Heineken Cup pool fixtures and one pre-season friendly
· Entry to two LV= Cup pool fixtures at venue(s) within Ospreylia
· Priority booking for all knockout fixtures and away match tickets when made available
· Entry into ballot for the purchase of Wales international home match tickets
· 10 per cent discount on all Ospreys merchandise purchased from the Ospreys Superstore at the Liberty Stadium
· 10 per cent discount on additional ticket purchases on regular season fixtures at the Liberty Stadium (same category tickets excluding play-off and knockout matches)
· Ospreys Supporters Club membership
· Kids for Free! All juniors (16 years & under) can secure their season ticket for NOTHING if accompanied by a paying adult in our family stand (maximum of 4 free juniors per 1 paying adult)
· Introduce-a-Friend! Existing season-ticket holders can introduce three new friends and get their season ticket FREE (or 25% off for one new friend, or 50% for two new friends)! (3 new friends' tickets must be of equal or greater value than your own existing ticket... please see our Ticket Terms & Conditions for more detail)
For more details and to download an application form just click here