Ospreys Rugby are providing a Strength & Conditioning studentship opportunity for the 2021/2022 season.
The position will suit recent graduates looking to gain experience post study.
Successful applicants will get experience in the following:
- Assisting in strength/power sessions.
- Assisting in speed/conditioning sessions.
- Conduct data collection of gym, speed and on field metrics.
- Implementing recovery protocols.
- Implementing monitoring protocols.
- Implementing nutritional protocols.
For the full job description click here.
Please send your CV and cover letter (1 page max) to Lyn.Jones@ospreysrugby.com
The closing date for applications will be the 26th March 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for online interview initially then onsite interview.