If you are passionate about the Ospreys and have excellent communication skills this opportunity maybe for you.
You will be responsible for researching, achieving sales opportunities and setting sales appointments within an assigned geographical region. You will identify, develop and close business within the corporate hospitality and sponsorship sector. You will need to be passionate about the Ospreys brand and be able to relate to people of all levels especially in the local SME market.
The Candidate Will:
- Be extremely self-motivated - showing the energy, drive and ambition required to fit into a skilled and results focused sales team
- Be capable of operating effectively and comfortably across a number of business sectors
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills as well as organisational ability
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident in dealing with both clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Have exceptional ability to continually source, develop and close new business opportunities
Ideally you will have a B2B sales background ideally in advertising or sponsorship - with a history of achieving (and exceeding) challenging targets. This may be in a direct sales environment, or you could have a successful track record in telesales and feel you have the ability and strengths to be a true asset to the Ospreys.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (35 hours per week). Some weekends and evenings may be required. This will be a temporary contract with the aim for the successful person to be employed directly by The Ospreys.
In return a competitive basic salary + very attractive bonus scheme, and an opportunity to work with the most successful rugby team in Wales is on offer.
Please send your CV, the date you are available to start work and a covering letter explaining why you are the ideal person for the job to email@example.com