With only a handful of seats on the charter package left for sale, the countdown begins before a small army of Ospreys supporters travel out to San Sebastian to cheer their team on to European victory...
With only a handful of the 337 seats still available for sale, the focus at the Ospreys is increasingly focused on next week's pivotal clash against Biarritz Olympique in the Heineken Cup Quarter Finals.
With an already massive take-up on our charter package, we are able to confirm there are still a few seats left for grabs! If you're interested though, don't hang around... join our team!
With 2 jets flying out, and 3 hotels allocated to our guests, the itinerary is taking attractive shape already. For those already booked on, and for those of you still undecided, here's what those on our trip have to look forward to:
• 2hr return charter flight direct from Cardiff to Biarritz (Friday 10:30am – Saturday 10pm)
• 4 star overnight B&B accommodation in San Sebastian
• Squad members hosting both flights, along with a number of other Ospreys personnel
• Complimentary shuttle service from the Liberty Stadium if required (with free overnight parking)
• All coach transfers in San Sebastian
• Exclusive access to team run on Friday afternoon (venue & time to be confirmed)
• Exclusive Q&A session with Ospreys Player(s) & Coaching staff on Friday evening at team hotel
• Premium 55 Euro ticket included
With Barton-Knott Travel (ATOL 5262) handling all the ground arrangements, and Ospreys staff & players present throughout the trip, the Ospreys are eagerly anticipating a trip not to forget.
To read testimonials from past trips, see our previous announcement.
To secure your place, call Richard Crane on 01792 616514 or 07817 264485.