We appreciate your patience as our tour operators, Sport Experiences, have worked extremely hard in putting together a 3 day coach & ferry travel package.
Given the short time frame involved, we're giving supporters a 24hr window to express genuine interest in the trip (i.e. by close of business tomorrow [20th May]). Should sufficient interest be shown (i.e. no less than 40 places be taken), we'll give the trip a green light.
Details of the trip are as follows:
THREE DAY TOUR BY COACH & FERRY
Friday 28th – Sunday 30th May 2010
Price £169.00 per person
- Return coach travel from Liberty Stadium to Dublin, coach travel will be provided by Veolia Transport, official coach partner of the Ospreys
- Return crossings from Holyhead to Dublin
- Two nights' accommodation on Friday and Saturday nights at Ibis Dublin West Hotel (or similar), based on twin occupancy
- Continental breakfasts
- Return coach transfers from the hotel to match
- Services of Sport Experiences Tour Manager
- Government taxes and service charges
Single room supplement £50.00
1) The tour price does not include match ticket, you need to book your ticket directly at the Liberty Stadium Ticket Office no later than 4pm on Saturday 22nd May (after which ALL tickets will be returned to Leinster Rugby).
2) The operation of the tour is subject to a minimum number of 40 passengers booking. In the unlikely event that we do not achieve this number, all monies paid will be refunded.
For more information or to secure your place on the trip, call Sport Experiences on 0845 226 9723 to make your credit card booking!