Win your chance to take part in the Cardiff Airport Kicking Challenge at this Saturday’s Ospreys v Blues game.
To enter just follow @Ospreys on Twitter and look out for a tweet we’ll send between now and Saturday including the hashtag #FlyMeFlybefromCardiffAirport
Reply to our Tweet including the hashtag #FlyMeFlybefromCardiffAirport yourself and we’ll pick four people at random to take part in the Cardiff Airport Kicking Challenge at half time in Saturdays Ospreys v Cardiff Blues match at the Liberty Stadium.
The Challenge winner will receive a pair of return flights to any destination on the Flybe network from Cardiff Airport.
Please note: you must be over 18 and hold a valid ticket for the match to be able to enter.
FLIGHT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Competition Period: Valid on from 26 November to 28 November 2015
· Prize: One winner will receive a pair of return flights from Cardiff Airport (CWL) to any destination on the Flybe network from Cardiff. Alternative flights are not available. Available for travel from 27.03.16 to 30.09.16. Not all flights operate for the entire travel period. Please see flybe.com for full schedule details. No debit card fees apply.
· General Terms and Conditions, restrictions and other specific terms:
1. The Winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them.
2. Travel insurance, accommodation, hold luggage and transfers are not included in the prize.
3. Flight tickets are strictly subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
4. Flights exclude travel during peak travel periods such as during sporting/music events, Christmas, New Year and school holidays.
5. The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
6. Please also refer to Flybe’s General Competition Terms and Conditions located here: http://www.flybe.com/competitions/general_terms_and_conditons.htm
• To claim the prize please contact Rhiannon Jenkins at Cardiff Airport firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01446 729311
· No cash alternative is offered.
• Entrants need to be over eighteen years of age (to allow for fair competition), hold a valid ticket for the match and be able to take part in the Kicking Challenge. Participants with medical issues or injuries of any kind may not take part and must disclose any such ailments in advance
• Kicks will be taken from an agreed spot on the field with no practice kicks allowed
• Lots will be drawn for the sequence of kicks prior to the competition
- There will be just one winner
- To win, the kicker must successfully kick to goal on their allotted kick
• If more than one of the participants successfully kicks goal there will be a sudden death kick-off, if kicks are then missed then there will be no winner
• Flybe, Cardiff Airport and Ospreys Rugby are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur during participation in this competition. All participants must sign an injury disclaimer prior to taking part
• An independent judge (positioned under the rugby posts) will indicate a winning result of the kick by raising a flag.
• The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into thereafter
• This competition is not open to Flybe, Cardiff Airport and Ospreys Rugby employees, agents, contractors or sub-contractors - or their families
• By accepting the prize, the winner grants Flybe, Cardiff Airport and Ospreys Rugby the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as chosen (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration
• People entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.