Busy weekend at Ticket Office as fans rush to get the best membership deal in British rugby
The Liberty Stadium Ticket Office enjoyed its busiest weekend of the summer as Ospreys fans rushed to beat Monday’s Earlybird deadline and secure the best value season memberships in British rugby before the prices rose on Tuesday morning.
With 12 weeks to go until the start of the new campaign almost 7,000 Ospreys fans have already signed up for 2013/14 season memberships, the second highest figure in the history of the region.
However, although the Earlybird may have flown there are still plenty of reasons to sign up for next season if you’ve still to do so.
- Bring a friend – If you are introducing a friend who wasn’t a member in 2012/13, two people can still sign up to watch every game in 2013/14 from just £185 – that’s £92.50 each or an incredible £5.44 per match, per person. This fantastic offer remains available for both current and new members to take advantage of, as long as the ‘friend’ was a not a member last season*
- Existing members can renew for just £160 per person (under £10 a game) in standard areas or £280 in premium seating (just £16 a game for the best seats in the house, cheaper than a standard matchday ticket) when purchased before the pre-season deadline of Saturday 24th August, providing unrivalled value without the need to find someone to share the cost in order to benefit*
- New members signing up on their own pay just £185 in standard seating pre earlybird deadline– that’s just £10.88 a match
- Kids still go free with a paying adult – Up to two kids free places are available to all new paying members while existing members with free child memberships can retain the same memberships for the coming season, be it one, two, three or four free U16 places.*
Andrew Hore, Chief Operations Officer at the Ospreys, commented:
“It’s fantastic to see so many season memberships being snapped up with almost three whole months to go until the first PRO12 game of the new season.
“Just as the team fully understand the value of being at the heart of the local community, so the Ospreylian community are really getting behind their region with almost 7,000 members already committed to the cause for 2012/13.
“Although the Earlybird prices have expired there is no doubt that our membership packages remain the most attractive around and I would expect that we will still see plenty of interest.
“In particular, families can really get a wonderful deal that still allows mum, dad and the children to come to all 17 home games from just £185 thanks to the bring a friend and kids go free deals, which works out at just £10.88 a game or just £2.72 a person for two adults and two kids a match. Where else can you have a family day out at that price?
“Last season saw us setting a new membership record on the back of some innovative offers and to see so many of those sticking with us this year thanks again to some creative pricing is extremely satisfying. We look forward to seeing the number of members continuing to rise between now and the start of the season.”
In addition to fantastic value on admission, other membership benefits include:
- Ospreys membership card and lanyard
- Ospreys Supporters Club membership and pin badge
- Car window sticker
- Entry into draw for access to Wales international tickets (home games only)
- 10% discount in the Club Shop and Online Store
- A special discount and offers book for selected retailers and businesses across the region
- Other discounts and offers…
Supporters can also take advantage of a number of credit options to purchase their full season membership – please speak to the Ticket Office directly, either in person or via the Hotline on 0844 815 6665 to discuss.
For further information on the various packages, for full terms and conditions, or to complete an application form, you can download the information booklet from the website.
* T&C apply.