Ospreys in the Community have an exciting new opportunity available to join the team as Social media officer.
Working in close partnership with Ospreys Rugby, Ospreys in the Community is working to make a positive difference in the community through, education, health, sport and inclusion.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only work alongside Ospreys Rugby but also helping promote the community initiatives and increase awareness and participation.
The Government Kickstart Scheme is a new initiative designed to create hundreds of thousands of six-month work placements aimed at those aged 16 to 24 who are receiving the benefit and are deemed to be at risk of long-term unemployment.
So if you’re aged 16-24 and currently claiming Universal Credit, you could be eligible for the scheme
The Key Responsibilities:
* Help produce and implement a social media content marketing plan relating to the promotion of Ospreys in the Community
* Work with the Ospreys to populate existing and new social media platforms.
* Help to produce social and digital media content with support of the Ospreys marketing team, focusing on sport & physical activity, education & employability, health & well-being.
Support marketing activity being implemented by the Ospreys promotional marketing agencies.
* Excellent copy writing skills
* Experience using a variety of social media platforms
* Experience with Adobe Premier Pro / Photoshop / Indesign
* Experience writing engaging copy and developing content for a variety of digital platforms
To apply for this job, please visit this link.