Ospreys looking for a Media Communications intern and a Marketing and Commercial intern for 2013/14Ospreys Rugby are delighted to be able to offer two exciting internship opportunities within the commercial team for the 2013/14 season.
The successful applicants for the Media Communications intern and Marketing and Commercial intern will gain invaluable experience of working within the rugby industry for an innovative and ground-breaking organisation.
Both posts are for the entire season and are suitable for a recent graduate looking to get a foothold in the industry or for a student needing to fill a year-long work placement as part of their degree.Media Communications Intern duties will include, but are not restricted to :
• Assisting with the provision of editorial copy for match day programme, official website and Ospreys marketing materials• Focus on Ospreys community and age-grade development activity
• Matchday media management at Liberty Stadium• Support the ongoing day-to-day press office operations at Ospreys Rugby
Marketing and Commercial Intern duties will include, but are not restricted to:
• Marketing, promotional and matchday entertainment activity around Ospreys fixtures
• Assist in all aspects of the Ospreys Kits for Clubs/Schools initiative• Manage public appearances on behalf of Ospreys Rugby
• Support the marketing and sales teams on a daily basisThese two internships provide an excellent opportunity for the right individuals to gain valuable industry experience and contacts in a fast moving business environment.
You will be either a recent graduate in a discipline related directly to the internship applied for or will be currently working towards completing a degree in that subject. Knowledge of Ospreys Rugby and our vision, as well as the wider rugby union landscape, is desirable but not essential. Although working hours can be arranged around any existing study commitments, the successful applicants will be required to work some unsocial hours including weekends.
To receive a full description and/or to apply for one of these positions please email email@example.com with a covering letter and CV. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 3rd July at 5.00pm, after which time any candidates successful in reaching the interview stage will be notified directly.