The full 2018/19 Guinness PRO14 fixture list has been revealed, with days and times confirmed for all Ospreys fixtures right up until round 17 on the opening weekend of March.
- Opening weekend welcomes Edinburgh to the Liberty Stadium before Cheetahs (H) Munster (A) followed by a double Italian clash with Treviso (H) Zebre (A)
- To kick off the Christmas season in the best kind of way, the Ospreys host the Scarlets on the 22nd December before making the trip to the Dragons on the 30th. Cardiff Blues visit the Liberty on the opening weekend of the new year to round off the festive derbies.
- The business end of the season pits the Ospreys in an Irish triple header towards the end of February with Ulster (H) Munster (H) Connacht (A)
- Final day of the regular season sees the Ospreys away to Cardiff Blues
It promises to be an exciting season of rugby, and we can now reveal our fixtures for the first time ever up to round 17!
The season kicks off on Friday 31st August with the Ospreys hosting Edinburgh at the Liberty Stadium (7:35pm). The following weekend sees the Ospreys welcome last year’s newcomers to the Pro14, South African side Toyota Cheetahs on Saturday 8th September (5:30pm).
For round 3, the Ospreys make their first away trip of the season, travelling to Irish Independent Park to face Munster (7:35pm).
The next two weekends are an Italian double header, with Benetton Treviso visiting the Liberty on the 22nd September (7:35pm) followed by an away trip on the 29th September to Parma to face Zebre (4pm)
Round 6 sees the first Welsh derbies of the season, with the Ospreys making the short trip over the Loughor bridge to take on the Scarlets on Saturday 6th October (3pm).
With a two week break to follow for the Challenge cup fixtures, the Ospreys return to PRO14 action on the last weekend of October. They will welcome the first of the Irish sides Connacht to the Liberty with dates and times dependant on Swansea City’s Championship fixture for the same weekend. A week later sees the Ospreys welcome Glasgow Warriors to Swansea on Friday 2nd November (7:35pm).
Ospreys then travel to Dublin to face last year’s PRO14 champions Leinster on Friday 23rd November (7:35pm) before returning to the Liberty a week later to host Zebre on Friday 30th November (7:35pm).
The Christmas period sees the traditional derby fixtures, with the Ospreys hosting the Scarlets on Saturday 22nd December to kick start the festive season (3pm) before travelling to Rodney Parade on Sunday 30th December to face the Dragons (3pm). The new year begins with a bang with the visit of Cardiff Blues to the Liberty on the opening weekend of January with times and dates TBC.
Round 14 on Friday 25th January sees the Ospreys head North to take on Glasgow Warriors (7:35pm).
The next three rounds are an all Irish affair, with the Ospreys hosting Ulster on the weekend of 15/16/17th February (TBC) before welcoming Munster to the Liberty the following week, on the 22nd February (7:35pm). Round 17 on the 2nd March sees the Ospreys make the trip across the Irish see to face Connacht at the Sportsground (2:45pm)
Exact times and dates of the following games will be released no later than six weeks prior to the fixture, when confirmation of Swansea City’s Championship fixtures and TV schedules.:
Ospreys v Connacht – 26/27/28th October
Ospreys v Cardiff Blues – 4/5/6th January
Ospreys v Ulster Rugby – 15/16/17th February
Round 18 – Ospreys v Dragons, 22/23/24 March
Round 19 – Toyota Cheetahs v Ospreys, 5/6/7 April
Round 20 – Southern Kings v Ospreys, 12/13/14 April
Round 21 – Cardiff Blues v Ospreys, 26/27/28 April
Don’t forget you can be at the Liberty Stadium for all regular home games of the Pro14 with a season membership from just £195, which includes:
- Free entry to our pre-season game against Northampton Saints at the Morganstone Brewery Field, Bridgend
- 11 GuinnessPRO14 home games
- Three European Rugby Challenge cup ties, against Stade Francais, Pau and Worcester Warriors
- Plus additional benefits! For more information visit membership.ospreysrugby.com/