Grenoble v Ospreys update

Following the postponement of yesterday's Challenge Cup, Round 3 match between Grenoble and Ospreys, a further pitch inspection will take place at 14.00 (local time).

This inspection, the second of the day, will determine if the game can go ahead today at the Stade des Alpes.
The playing surface is currently covered and a heating mechanism is in place. EPCR, in conjunction with both clubs and referee, Marius Mitrea, is making every effort to ensure that the match is played.
Further information will follow as soon as available.