Alun Wyn Jones, George North and Nicky Smith will start with Aled Davies and Owen Watkin on the bench.
Waleshave made three changes to their side to face England in Cardiff on Saturday
with Jake Ball, James Davies and Dan Biggar coming into the starting XV.
Ball comes into the second row alongside captain Alun Wyn Jones with Davies coming into the back row alongside Aaron Wainwright and Ross Moriarty.
James will also line-up alongside elder brother Jonathan Davies for the first time in a Wales jersey. (The last pair of brothers to play alongside each other for Wales was Jamie and Nicky Robinson in 2006).
Dan Biggar comes into the starting line-up and will partner Gareth Davies at half-back. The rest of the backline remains unchanged with Hadleigh Parkes partnering Jonathan Davies in midfield and Josh Adams, George North and Liam Williams comprising the back-three.
Wales have also named an unchanged front row with Nicky Smith, Ken Owens and Tomas Francis all starting.
"This weekend is another opportunity for us to take the field, test ourselves and continue our preparation for Japan," said Wales head coach Warren Gatland.
"It is a little over five weeks until we kick off our campaign in Toyota against Georgia and it is important we are fully prepared and rugby-ready by then.
"We were disappointed to get the loss last weekend so it is important we step it up on Saturday and put in a big display in front a of a packed Principality Stadium.
"The squad are looking forward to getting back out there, taking another step towards the RWC and putting in a big performance."
Elliot Dee, Wyn Jones and Dillon Lewis provide the front-row cover with Aaron Shingler and Josh Navidi completing the forward contingent. Aled Davies, Jarrod Evans and Owen Watkin are named as the backline cover.
WALES TEAM TO FACE ENGLAND, SATURDAY AUGUST 17 (KO 14.15 CHANNEL 4/SKY SPORTS):
15. Liam Williams (Saracens) (56 Caps)
14. George North (Ospreys) (84 Caps)
13. Jonathan Davies (Scarlets) (74 Caps)
12. Hadleigh Parkes (Scarlets) (16 Caps)
11. Josh Adams (Cardiff Blues) (11 Caps)
10. Dan Biggar (Northampton Saints) (71 Caps)
9. Gareth Davies (Scarlets) (42 Caps)
1. Nicky Smith (Ospreys) (29 Caps)
2. Ken Owens (Scarlets) (65 Caps)
3. Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs) (41 Caps)
4. Jake Ball (Scarlets) (33 Caps)
5. Alun Wyn Jones (C) (Ospreys) (126 Caps)
6. Aaron Wainwright (Dragons) (9 Caps)
7. James Davies (Scarlets) (3 Caps)
8. Ross Moriarty (Dragons) (32 Caps)
16. Elliot Dee (Dragons) (19 Caps)
17. Wyn Jones (Scarlets) (13 Caps)
18. Dillon Lewis (Cardiff Blues) (13 Caps)
19. Aaron Shingler (Scarlets) (18 Caps)
20. Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues) (16 Caps)
21. Aled Davies (Ospreys) (17 Caps)
22. Jarrod Evans (Cardiff Blues) (1 Cap)
23. Owen Watkin (Ospreys) (14 Caps)