Purchase your season-ticket before Saturday 14th August for entry into an incredible prize draw to mark the launch of the Ospreys Supporters Club.
Ospreys supporters are being reminded that the deadline for entry into the first ever season-ticket holders grand prize draw is now little over a week away.
Introduced to commemorate the launch of the new OSC, the prize draw is open to every Ospreys fan who purchases a season-ticket this summer, prior to close of business at the Liberty Stadium Ticket Office on Saturday 14th, and there are some unbelievable prizes up for grabs, including some 'money can’t buy' exclusives.
Topping the bill is a VIP trip for two to the opening Heineken Cup tie of the season, against French glamour side Toulon on the Cote D’Azur, which is valued at almost £1,000. Travelling to Southern France with the team and management for the one night trip via charter flight from Cardiff Airport, amongst other treats the winner will also get exclusive access to the final team run the afternoon before the big game, take part in a Q&A session with management and players, enjoy the best available tickets and even make it home to sleep in their own bed on the same day as the game!
Other fantastic prizes up for grabs include:
- Business Club hospitality for one season ticket holder and three guests at an Ospreys home match
- Signed and framed Shirt
- Signed Ball
- Invitation for four people to attend a training session at Llandarcy
- 2010/11 Home Jersey
- 2010/11 Away Jersey
- 2010/11 Third Jersey
- 2010/11 Training Jersey
- A pair of tickets for the Wales v. England Six Nations match in Cardiff
- Car parking for the season at the Liberty Stadium
- A photo with your favourite player, which will be signed by them (in addition to the 10 chances to win already listed in the season-ticket package)
- A signed and framed team photo
The prize draw will take place on Saturday 21st August at the pre-season fixture against Gloucester at the Liberty Stadium so make sure you are there to be a part of the excitement.
In addition to gaining entry to the Prize Draw, other benefits available to season-ticket holders include:
- 17 home games covered, two more than the 09/10 season, incorporating a pre-season fixture against Gloucester, 11 Magners League fixtures in the regular season (not play-offs) and Heineken Cup and LV= Cup pool stages
- Fantastic cost savings when compared to matchday admission prices
- The convenience of having your regular seat reserved for every game without needing to worry about match tickets
- Free entry to all age-grade fixtures stages within Ospreylia
- Priority access to tickets for away matches and any knock-out games in the Magners League or Heineken Cup
- 10 per cent discount on all Ospreys merchandise purchased at the Ospreys Superstore
- 10 per cent discount on additional tickets purchased for non-knock-out fixtures at the Liberty Stadium
- The Introduce-A-Friend initiative, giving a 25 per cent discount on purchase price to any existing season ticket holder who introduces a friend who has never previously held a season ticket. The discount rises to 50 per cent when two friends are introduced, and an incredible 100 per cent for three introductions, meaning that existing season ticket holders then get to experience top flight rugby without paying a single penny.
Adult season-ticket prices start at just £165 when purchased before the Early Bird offer, the equivalent of just £9.70 a game – less than half the matchday admission price. By comparison, if you are unable to make every game, a season-ticket still makes sense as it takes just nine games attended for you to start saving money so move swiftly and get yours before the Early Bird offer ends at 6pm this Saturday (7th August).