Take a look at what to expect in the European Rugby Challenge Cup this weekend.
The Ospeys underlined their control of Pool 2 with their 59-7 win at Stade des Alpes last weekend, which puts them five points clear of second placed Lyon at the halfway point.
It’s been a perfect start for the Ospreys with three consecutive bonus point wins, having scored more points and more tries than any other team in the competition, as well as having the meanest defence, with the lowest tries and points conceded tally.
Round 4 Fixtures
Ospreys v Grenoble
Saturday, 17 December, Kick-off: 15:00, Liberty Stadium
Referee: Luke Pearce (Eng), Assistant Ref: Dean Richards (Eng), Assistant Ref: Roger Baileff (Eng), Citing Commissioner: Iain Goodall (Sco)
- Ospreys’ 59-7 win against Grenoble last weekend was the first meeting between the clubs.
- The Ospreys are undefeated in their last 14 European games at home against TOP 14 opposition.
- Grenoble haven’t defeated a Welsh side in European competition since their 36-9 win against Bridgend in October 2000.
- Grenoble have missed more tackles per game than any other side so far (24.3).
- Ospreys’ wing Keelan Giles has gained 416 metres this tournament, the most of any player and he also has seven tries in just 215 minutes of action - one every 31 minutes.
2016/17 Challenge Cup - Leading Scorers
2016/17 Challenge Cup – Top Performers
Don’t forget, the Ospreys welcome the Scarlets to the Liberty Stadium for a Christmas cracker on Tuesday 27th December, 3pm KO. You can buy tickets now, priced from just £20 adults, £5 kids, at www.ospreysrugby.com/buytickets