Join the team here at Ospreys Rugby - applications are being accepted for the position of Customer Services and Hospitality Co-ordinator
Ospreys Rugby | Customer Services and Hospitality Co-ordinator
Salary: Commensurate to position
Location: Swansea, South Wales
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Core Services Department
Ospreys Rugby is one of Wales’ biggest sporting brands and this is a rare opportunity to join our administration and events team. The Customer Services and Hospitality Co-ordinator will be responsible for the management of the Ospreys Rugby administration office as well as the delivery of our match-day and non-match day hospitality requirements.
Purpose of the Position
To ensure the smooth running of the Ospreys Rugby administration office, enhance relationships with all stakeholders and partners, both internal and external, of Ospreys Rugby. Enhance the environment and communication across the Ospreys Rugby working sites and contribute to a positive working experience for all employees. Delivery and management of, the sales department CRM, and all hospitality, hosting logistics and accreditation for match-day and non-match day sales events.
- Excellent IT skills and CRM and/or database experience
- Proven record and experience of excellent customer service skills
- Ability to plan, work systematically and multi-task
- An excellent communicator with proven ability to maintain and develop sound relationships with third parties and stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience in sports industry preferred
- Living within reasonable commute of Swansea with a full driving licence
Please email your CV in word or PDF format email@example.com with a covering note highlighting your relevant experience and stating your notice period.
Applications close at 12pm, on Wednesday 7 January 2015.
Full Job Description available on request