A rare opportunity to join the Ospreys commercial team has arisen - applications are now being accepted for the post of Ticket Sales Manager
Ospreys Rugby | Ticket Sales Manager
Salary: Base Salary plus commission - Package dependent on experience
Location: Ospreys Region, South Wales
Employment Type: Full time
Sales Department / Ticket Sales Manager (Ref. 14 - 02 ) Swansea
Ospreys Rugby is one of Wales' biggest sporting brands and this is a rare opportunity to join our commercial team in the hugely important area of match-day ticketing. The Ticket Sales Manager will be responsible for growing Ospreys rugby crowds during this new exciting phase for European rugby drawing interest from all sectors of the regional community.
Purpose of the Position
To increase crowd numbers and drive new revenue into the organisation via Ospreys Rugby ticket sales: Both season-memberships and individual match tickets. The position is a commercial sales role and will include engagement with the following sectors of Ospreys region; Businesses, General public, Clubs, Schools, community groups and educational institutions.
- Proven experience and successful track record in a sales or account management
- An excellent communicator with proven ability to maintain and develop sound relationships with third parties and customers.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Competent IT skills and CRM and/or database experience preferred
- Experience in Sports Industry preferred
- Living within reasonable commute of Swansea with a full driving licence
Please email your CV in word or PDF format email@example.com with a covering note highlighting your relevant experience and stating your notice period. Applications close at 5pm, on Thursday 22nd May.
Full Job Description available on Request.