The Ospreys will wear the Batjersey for a second time when the face Newport Gwent Dragons at the Liberty Stadium on New Year’s Day (2.00pm kick-off).
Launched last month following an exciting tie-up between the Ospreys and kit supplier BLK with DC Comics, the Batjersey was worn for the first time when the region faced Cardiff Blues at the Liberty Stadium at the end of November.
After the match on New Year’s Day, 23 playing shirts worn across the two fixtures will be handed over to charitable organisations and community groups to be used for fundraising purposes, with thousands of pounds expected to be raised for good causes.
However, one lucky supporter attending the PRO12 derby versus the Dragons could also get the chance to leave the Liberty Stadium as the proud owner of a player’s matchday jersey, signed by the 23 in action on the day.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is follow our official Twitter and/or Facebook account and look out for the posts that need to be retweeted/shared.
Four people who retweet/share will be chosen at random to enter a half-time kicking competition, and will be notified after midday on Thursday 31st December 2015. You must be over 18 and have a valid ticket for the match to be able to enter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants need to be over eighteen years of age (to allow for fair competition)
- Entrants need to be a ticket holder for the scheduled match to take advantage of the promotional place (no tickets will be supplied)
- Each participant have 2 kicks from the 22 to try and score a penalty kick.
- Lots will be drawn for the sequence of kicks prior to the competition
- In the event of a tie it will go down to sudden death until there is a winner.
- The overall winner will then get one of the Ospreys Batman jerseys worn on the day and signed by the 23 who played. (No cash alternative)
- All kicks will be judged by an independent official on the day and the official’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into thereafter
- Participants with medical issues or injuries of any kind may not take part and must disclose any such ailments in advance
- Ospreys Rugby are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur during participation in this competition
- This competition is not open to Ospreys Rugby employees, agents, contractors or sub-contractors - or their families
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants Ospreys Rugby the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as chosen (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration
- People entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.