A Night at the Darts Terms and Conditions
- Downloading the Ospreys Entertainment pass is not a commitment to purchase a ticket for the upcoming event; nor does it guarantee or reserve a ticket for the upcoming event.
- If a user uninstalls the Ospreys Entertainment pass, certain features, functions, and crucial information may not be communicated to the user and Ospreys Rugby Ltd cannot be held accountable for any losses or inconvenience caused as a direct result of this.
- By checking the box, “Yes, I'd like to receive Ospreys Entertainment communications.”, you agree to receive Ospreys Rugby marketing communications from the official Ospreys Rugby newsletter. By not checking this box, you will not receive any communication relating to Ospreys Rugby or Ospreys Entertainment.
- Ospreys Entertainment passes are unique to the user and are therefore non-transferable, and have no cash value.or unsubscribe to
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded, or returned unless the event is cancelled or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed.
- If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19, your tickets will automatically be transferred to the new date. We will communicate the new date via email.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- By purchasing a ticket for A Night At The Darts, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18. Ospreys Rugby reserve the right to refuse entry if proof of age is not provided upon request.
- Ospreys Rugby reserves the right to refuse entry if deemed necessary.
- All ticket prices include VAT at the current UK rate.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all advertised prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price (in which case we will credit or debit you as applicable) or cancelling your order (in which case you will receive a full refund).
- Ospreys Rugby reserve the right to change the tickets prices based on demand. You will not be entitled to a refund or credit if ticket prices are reduced after you purchased your ticket.
- Accepted methods of payment are credit or debit cards.
- You are responsible to download your pass upon receiving your confirmation email.
- Event timings and/or other event details are subject to change however we will communicate any event changes via email.
- We adhere to current GDPR and our own privacy policies. You reserve the right to opt-out and/or unsubscribe to marketing emails from Ospreys Rugby and Ospreys Entertainment at any time.
These terms and conditions may be updated when tickets go on sale.