The Ospreys return to Guinness PRO14 action on the weekend when they travel to BT Murrayfield to face Edinburgh, K.O 7:35pm.
The two sides have met each other 30 times, with the Ospreys winning 18, Edinburgh 11 and 1 resulting in a draw.
Referee: Andrew Brace (IRFU)
Assistant Referees: Ben Blain and Keith Allen (both SRU)
TMO: Andy McMenemy (SRU)
Where to watch.
Premier Sports has teamed up with Ulster, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cardiff Blues, Dragons, Scarlets and Ospreys with support from tournament organisers Guinness PRO14 to create a unique new £80 Premier Sports annual offer for new customers to watch this season.
Each new rugby supporter signing up via this special offer on Sky and the Premier Player will earn £10 for their favourite team from Premier Sports as a contribution to clubs during difficult times.
All supporters need to do is use the promo code OSPREYS10
Did you know?
- Edinburgh Rugby have lost their last three matches in all competitions but have not lost four in succession since April 2017.
- The Scotsmen have been defeated in their last two matches at BT Murrayfield, their worst sequence at the venue since April 2017.
- Edinburgh have won their last six matches against Welsh regions since Cardiff Blues beat them at BT Murrayfield in February 2019.
- Ospreys have lost only one of their last five fixtures against Edinburgh: 10-37 at Myreside in November 2017.
- The Welshmen have been victorious just once at BT Murrayfield in their last seven visits and that by a single point in February 2012.
Want up to date stats and in-game analysis sent straight to your phone? Get all the latest breaking news, special offers, community stories, videos, and behind the scenes content on demand by downloading the Ospreys App, available now.