Have you given us the correct jersey size required for your young Osprey? If you haven't yet then you are late! Get it to us by 5pm Thursday or else......
With the 2016/17 jersey launch confirmed for the Liberty Stadium on Friday 12th August, prior to that evening’s pre-season game against Leicester Tigers you should, by now, have received a letter or email from us outlining the information we need.
Please note that to ensure your child can receive their new jersey on launch day, presented by an Ospreys player, the deadline for us to receive Kids Plus sizes passed earlier this week.
If you have not responded yet, to avoid any potential disappointment on the day please note the following instructions:
- If you received an email then please reply to the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your size of choice
- If you received a letter, please return to us using one of the options below:
- Complete the form, scan it and email it to email@example.com
- Send the completed form to Kids Plus Membership, Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA
- Hand in your slip to a member of staff at the Liberty Stadium Club Shop
- If you have any queries, or have yet to receive an email or letter, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01792 616500
We look forward to seeing you at the stadium on kit launch day. Thank you for your continued support!