Glasgow Warriors take the points at the Swansea.com Stadium

Despite a solid performance from the Ospreys, it was Glasgow who came away with the win at the Swansea.com Stadium.

TRY FOR OSPREYS! The boys started quick as you like as a penalty allowed them to pin the ball in the Glasgow 22. Tips took the lineout and the rolling maul did some damage and got the boys close to the Glasgow line. A powerful carry in the next phase from Keiran Williams is enough for the score. Walsh converted a tough kick from out wide, 7-0 Ospreys.

Glasgow’s first entry to the Ospreys 22 was unfruitful as the boys continued on from their quality defensive showing last week. Some big hits from Keiran and Harri Deaves eventually result in a penalty for the Ospreys.

OSPREYS GO CLOSE! Some quick thinking from Reuben Morgan-Williams as he went down the blindside and grubbered through. Matt Protheroe was first to it, but the ball landed on the dead ball line as he touched down.

As we approached the 25-minute mark, the boys pulled out another big defensive stop in their 22 as Tips stole the ball at the breakdown.

Another three points for the Ospreys: a high tackle from Duncan Weir on Keith saw Keiran Williams off fora  HIA and Weir go to the sin bin. Walsh put over the penalty.

Ospreys went close again as a rolling maul appeared to be going over the line, but a Warrior defender came away with the ball and visitors cleared their lines.

Try for Glasgow. With half time fast approaching, a rolling maul went over the Ospreys tryline. Weir converted, 7-10.

Despite the Ospreys controlling the first half, the teams went into halftime with just a score separating them.




The first score was a try for Glasgow. The Warriors utilised the rolling maul again from the lineout and powered their way over for the score. Try converted, Glasgow 14-10 up.

Try for Glasgow. The rolling maul came up trumps again for the away team. 21-10.

TIPS WITH A MOMENTUM SHIFTING HIT FROM KICKOFF. The boys won a penalty in the resulting phases and Jack kicked it over to close the gap. 21-13.

TRY FOR OSPREYS! A quality move from an overthrown Warriors lineout eventually saw Luke Morgan with a grubber from the wing and Reuben recover t well for the score. Walsh converted, 21-20 Glasgow.

With just under 20 minutes to go Ospreys were the stronger team, but the Warriors remained in the lead.

Some persistent play from the Ospreys meant that they took the lead with six minutes to go through a Jack Walsh penalty. 23-21 Ospreys.

With full time approaching, Glasgow were able to retake the lead through a penalty. The resulting yellow for Justin Tipuric meant Glasgow were able to score through another rolling maul and get the bonus point to close out the came.