We're happy to confirm that we will be offering 2 official travel packages to our Heineken Cup Quarter Final against Biarritz in San Sebastian. Please find details of our coach travel package below... (charter option to follow)...
5 Day Coach Tour (Thursday 8th April - Monday 12th April)
Managed by Sport Experiences, with Executive Coaches supplied by our travel partners, Veolia Transport.
Price – only £219!
1. Return (overnight) coach travel from the Liberty Stadium (free parking available upon request) to San Sebastian (provided by Ospreys official travel partners, Veolia Transport).
2. Return channel crossings from Dover to Calais.
3. 2 night’s accommodation on Friday & Saturday nights at three-star Codina Hotel (or similar) in San Sebastian (based on twin/double occupancy - £80 single room supplement).
4. Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel.
5. Return coach transfers from the hotel to the match (Estadio Anoeta at 4pm, Saturday 10th April).
6. Services of Sport Experiences Tour Manager (one per coach).
7. Government taxes & service charges.
Please note that all coaches will be of the following standard:
• 2 experienced, uniformed coach drivers on all coaches
• Air Conditioned
• Hot & cold drink facilities
• Reclining seats with lapbelts
• DVD/TV’s with rugby DVD’s
While the departure point will be the Liberty Stadium, Sport Experiences can arrange pick-ups at the following places (parking cannot be arranged at each of the motorway services listed below):
• Liberty Stadium
• Sarn Services (M4 J36)
• Cardiff Gate Services (M4 J30)
• Magor Services (M4 J23a)
• Reading Services (M4 J12)
Please note that this package does NOT include a match ticket. Having communicated with Biarritz Rugby, we are likely to receive tickets towards the end of February (though we will be announcing prices & details well before then). If you relay your email address to Sport Experiences upon booking, we’ll contact you by email to confirm when we’ve received tickets to ensure you receive a ticket along with other traveling supporters on this trip.
Please also note that there will be a strict no-alcohol policy in force while on board the coach (this is now European Law). As such, it will not be possible to consume or carry alcohol while on board the coach.
To book your place on this trip, call Sport Experiences on 0845 226 9723!
A detailed itinerary is below:
Thursday 8 April
1000hrs depart Liberty Stadium
1030hrs Sarn Park Services
1105hrs Cardiff Gate Services
1133hrs Magor Services incl break
1350hrs Reading Services
2030hrs Calais - CET
Friday 9 April
1400hrs Arrive San Sebastian
Fri 9 April afternoon - Sun 11 April afternoon
48 hours to enjoy San Sebastian and match
Sunday 11 April
1500hrs depart San Sebastian
Monday 12 April
1030hrs Dover - UK time
1200hrs Reading Services
1430hrs Magor Services incl break
1500hrs Cardiff Services
1530hrs Sarn Services
1600hrs Liberty Stadium