2018/19 Season Membership T&C's
1. In these terms and conditions unless the context otherwise requires the following words shall have the following meanings: ‘Club’ means ‘Ospreys Rugby’ (registered as Ospreys Rugby Ltd – Company Number 4730479); ‘Ticket Office’ means the ‘Liberty Stadium Ticket Office, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; ‘Stadium’ means the ‘Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; and ‘Website’ means the club’s website; ‘http://www.ospreysrugby.com/’
Liberty Stadium Regulations
2. The Stadium regulations are automatically incorporated within these terms and conditions, and are posted at various points around the Stadium and available on www.liberty-stadium.com.
Ospreys Rugby Match Fixtures
3. Fixtures are not guaranteed to take place on a particular day or at any particular time. All fixtures are subject to change, and the Club accepts no liability should a match be postponed or kick-off time be changed for whatever reason.
4. Season Members and all other supporters are solely responsible for keeping abreast of fixture changes or updates. However, in such situations, season and match tickets will remain valid for the re-scheduled fixture.
5. Concessions are granted ONLY when the following criteria are met by the applicant (please understand that relevant valid documentation will always be required by the Ticket Office): OAP - We have structured our OAP concession in accordance with the national retirement age of 65. Full Time Student - All students requesting a concession will need a valid student card confirming the student’s FULL TIME enrolment for relevant academic year or in some circumstances a letter from the college/school confirming the student’s full time enrolment for the relevant academic year. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN UNIVERSITY COURSES DO NOT QUALIFY FOR CONCESSIONS. Junior - Those under 16 years of age on 1st September 2018. Young Adult - Those aged 16 - 18 years of age on 1st September 2018
Supporters with Disabilities
6. Disabled supporters who are registered at the higher level of disability, when purchasing a season ticket for themselves, are entitled to secure (upon request) a complimentary season ticket for their carer. Proof of such disability will be required by the Ticket Office.
Kids and Kids Plus Packages
7. Kids are identified as children who are under 16 years of age on 1st September 2018 and who are accompanied by a full paying parent/guardian.
8. Kids Plus package is identified as a 2018/19 Ospreys Season Membership and an Ospreys children’s jersey (home). Kids Plus members will receive a voucher for an Ospreys jersey which can redeemed as advised via ospreysrugby.com upon release of the 2018/19 jersey.
9. Ospreys Rugby invites families to bring Kids (under 16 years of age) with an accompanying full paying parent/guardian, for at least a £30 Season Membership (Kids Plus package is at extra cost). Provided that the ratio of 1 adult to 4 children is not exceeded, and the full paying parent/guardian concerned accepts FULL responsibility for all children included in their party.
10. All families who were 2017/18 Season Members that had up to 4 children (under 16 years of age) accompanying a paying parent/guardian are eligible to renew their current seats for the 2018/2019 season, provided all documentation and criteria are satisfied to the Ticket Office.
11. A birth certificate or passport may be required by Ticket Office staff to prove legitimate guardianship and age of the children concerned. All family applications must be submitted together & in person by all applicants involved (except at the sole discretion of Ospreys Rugby Management).
12. Jersey Offer – a voucher will be issued with all 2018/19 Season Memberships purchased before Saturday 24th March 2018, 5pm. Voucher entitles holder to purchase a 2017/18 Home Pro/Cotton or Alternative Pro jersey for £10. Voucher expires Saturday 31st March 2018. Subject to availability.
13. Early Bird – an early bird discount will be given on all 2018/19 Season Memberships purchased before Wednesday 11th April 2018, 5pm.
14. Renewal - a renewal discount will be given to all 2017/18 Season Members who renew their 2018/19 Membership before Monday 4th June 2018, 5pm.
Plus Packages (items)
15. All items included in the 2018/19 Season Membership Plus packages will be made available to collect from the Stadium for those eligible members from a date to be confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
16. It is each individual Member’s own responsibility to monitor the website for any announcement relating to such arrangements.
17. All 2018/19 Ospreys Rugby Season Membership packages are valid for the 2018/19 Ospreys home regular season matches.
18. A Season Membership permits you to occupy the seat at the Stadium indicated on the Season Membership Card or such other alternative seat of equivalent value as the Club may allocate to you at its discretion.
19. The Club reserves the right to play home matches at an alternative venue to the Liberty Stadium
20. In the event of a Season Membership card or ticket being lost or stolen, the season member shall inform the club immediately.
21. A replacement Season Membership card or ticket (if requested) will be provided by the club (at its absolute discretion) at a cost of £20 (inclusive of postage & packaging, if relevant).
22. If a Season Membership card or ticket is forgotten upon attending an Ospreys home fixture, the Ticket Office may issue a replacement match ticket at the discretion of the ticket office manager.
23. All seats currently allocated to all 2017/18 Season Members will not be released for individual re-sale until a date confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
24. Should a Season Member wish to relocate their ticket, for any reason, to an alternative seat within the ground, they may do so by surrendering their Season Membership card to the Ticket Office and receiving a match ticket in the desired part of the ground. Please note that no refund will be granted when a lesser seat is requested, but an upgrade will be charged when higher category seats are requested). Please allow 48 hours notice prior to the fixture for such requests.
25. The Liberty Stadium seating plan for all Ospreys Rugby fixtures going forward can be found at www.ospreysrugby.com.
Key benefits of 2018/19 Full Season Membership
26. Standard and Premium Members - access to all regular season home games, Ospreys Membership Card, 10% Discount at Club Shop and at Ospreys Online Store, 10% Discount on purchase of additional match tickets, Ospreys Supporters Club membership, Ospreys eZine Sign Up, Priority Access for non season ticket Home and Away matches.
27. Standard Plus and Premium Plus Members - access to all regular season home games, Ospreys Membership Card, 20% Discount at Club Shop, 10% at Ospreys Online Store, 20% Discount on purchase of additional match tickets, 20% Discount on Hospitality, Merchandise Pack, invite to exclusive event during the 2018/19 season, Ospreys Supporters Club membership, Ospreys eZine Sign Up, Priority Access for non season ticket Home and Away matches.
28. All Ospreys Rugby Season Memberships and Match Ticket terms and conditions are valid at the time of printing and are subject to change at any time and all conditions are at the discretion of Ospreys Rugby.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please KEEP YOUR SEASON MEMBERSHIP CARD you received this season. If you renew your seat, your new season membership for 2018/19 will be uploaded onto your card.