1.In these terms and conditions unless the context otherwise requires the following words shall have the following meanings: ‘Club’ means ‘Ospreys Rugby’ (registered as Ospreys Rugby Ltd – Company Number 4730479); ‘Ticket Office’ means the ‘Liberty Stadium Ticket Office, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; ‘Stadium’ means the ‘Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; and ‘Website’ means the club’s website; ‘http://www.ospreysrugby. com/’
Liberty Stadium Regulations
2. The Stadium regulations are automatically incorporated within these terms and conditions, and are posted at various points around the Stadium and available on www.liberty-stadium.com.
Ospreys Rugby Match Fixtures
3. Fixtures are not guaranteed to take place on a particular day or at any particular time. All fixtures are subject to change, and the Club accepts no liability should a match be postponed or kick-off time be changed for whatever reason.
4. Season Ticket holders and all other supporters are solely responsible for keeping abreast of fixture changes or updates. However, in such situations, season and match tickets will remain valid for the re-scheduled fixture
5. All seats currently allocated to all 2014/15 Season Ticket Holders will not be released for individual re-sale until a date confirmed by Ospreys Rugby
5. Concessions are granted ONLY when the following criteria are met by the applicant (please understand that relevant valid documentation will always be required by the Ticket Office): OAP - We have structured our OAP concession in accordance with the national retirement age of 65. Full Time Student - All students requesting a concession will need a valid student card confirming the student’s FULL TIME enrolment for relevant academic year or in some circumstances a letter from the college/school confirming the student’s full time enrolment for the relevant academic year. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN UNIVERSITY COURSES DO NOT QUALIFY FOR CONCESSIONS. Junior - Those under 16 years of age on 1st September 2015. Young Adult - Those aged 16 - 18 years of age on 1st September 2015
Supporters with disabilities
6. Disabled supporters who are registered at the higher level of disability, when purchasing a season ticket for themselves, are entitled to secure (upon request) a complimentary season ticket for their carer. Proof of such disability will be required by the Ticket Office
Kids and Kids Plus Packages
7. Kids are identified as children who are under 16 years of age on 1st September 2015 and who are accompanied by a full paying parent/grandparent.
8. Kids Plus package is identified as a 2015/2016 Ospreys Season Ticket and an Ospreys children’s BLK jersey (home or away). Kids Plus members will receive a voucher for an Ospreys jersey which can redeemed as advised via ospreysrugby.com upon release of the 2015/16 jersey
9. Ospreys Rugby invites families to bring Kids (under 16 years of age) with an accompanying full paying parent/grandparent, for at least a £20 Season Ticket (Kids Plus package is extra cost). Provided that the ratio of 1 adult to 4 children is not exceeded, and the full paying parent/guardian concerned accepts FULL responsibility for all children included in their party.
10. All families who were 2014/15 Season Members that had up to 4 children (under 16 years of age) accompanying a paying parent/grandparent are eligible to renew their current seats for the 2015/2016 season, provided all documentation and criteria are satisfied to the Ticket Office.
11. A birth certificate or passport may be required by Ticket Office staff to prove legitimate guardianship and age of the children concerned. All family applications must be submitted together & in person by all applicants involved (except at the sole discretion of Ospreys Rugby Management).
12. An Earlybird discount will be given to that of the regular season ticket price for all 2014/15 Season Members who renew their 2015/16 Season Membership before Tuesday 30th June 2015, 4pm
13. Under no circumstances will an Earlybird Discount be granted after Tuesday 30th June 2015, unless by the discretion of Ospreys Rugby management. Please note that all mail applications must be sent before Friday 26th June 2015 to be eligible for the Earlybird Discount.
Membership Packages (items)
14. All items included in the 2015/16 Season Membership packages (non-ticket packages) will be sent to, or made available to collect from the Stadium for those eligible members from a date to be confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
15. It is each individual Member’s own responsibility to monitor the website for any announcement relating to such arrangements. Images of Membership packages (non-ticket) items included in this brochure are for illustration purposes only, may not be actual size and are available while stocks last. On occasion items received by Members may differ from illustrations.
16. All 2015/2016 Ospreys Rugby Season tickets and membership packages are valid for the 2015/2016 Ospreys regular season matches.
17. In the event of a Season Membership card or ticket being lost or stolen, the season member shall inform the club immediately.
18. A replacement Season Membership card or ticket (if requested) will be provided by the club (at its absolute discretion) at a cost of £20 (inclusive of postage & packaging, if relevant).
19. If a Season Membership card or ticket is forgotten upon
attending an Ospreys home fixture, the Ticket Office may issue
a replacement match ticket at the discretion of the ticket office
20. All seats currently allocated to all 2014/15 Season Ticket Holders will not be released for individual re-sale until a date confirmed by Ospreys Rugby
21. Should a Season Member wish to relocate his ticket, for any reason, to an alternative seat within the ground, they may do so by surrendering their Season Membership card to the Ticket Office and receiving a match ticket in the desired part of the ground. Please note that no refund will be granted when a lesser seat is requested, but an upgrade will be charged when higher category seats are requested). Please allow 48 hours notice prior to the fixture for such requests.
22. The Liberty Stadium seating plan for all Ospreys Rugby fixtures
going forward can be found on page 11 of this brochure.
Liberty Stadium Parking Discount
24. All 2014/2015 Season Ticket Holders who renew their 2015/16
Season Membership (ticket) prior to 30th June 2015 are eligible,
while stocks last, to secure a Liberty Stadium Season Parking pass
at a £15.00 discounted rate of £120.00. Members must contact
the Liberty Stadium office directly to redeem this offer and must
present valid and acceptable forms of identification as well as their
2015/16 Season Membership card or proof of such purchase
Key benefits of 2015/16 Full Season Membership
25. Match tickets for all regular season home games, ‘A’ fixtures
and age-grade games, Ospreys Membership Card & Lanyard, 10%
Discount at Club Shop and at Ospreys Online Store, £15 Discount
on Liberty Stadium season parking (see T&C’s for details), 10%
Discount on purchase of additional match tickets, Hospitality
Discount - 20%, Ospreys Supporters Club membership, Ospreys
Supporters Club Pin Badge and Car Window sticker, Ospreys eZine
Sign Up, Priority Access for non season ticket Home and Away
matches, Member Discounts and Offers
26. All Ospreys Rugby Season Memberships, Season Tickets and Match Ticket terms and conditions are valid at the time of printing and are subject to change at any time and all conditions are at the discretion of Ospreys Rugby.
Introduce a Friend
27. This scheme invites 2014/2015 Season Ticket Holders to introduce more new friends and potentially secure their 2015/2016 Season Membership (ticket) at a discounted rate. •Introduce 1 new friend – get 25% discount •Introduce 2 new friends – get 50% discount •Introduce 3 new friends – get 75% discount •Introduce 4 new friends – receive your 2015/2016 membership FREE
To be eligible for the ‘Introduce a Friend’ discount, the following criteria MUST be met:
• the ‘New Friend/s’ was/were NOT a 2014/2015 Ospreys Rugby
• the ’ New Friend/s’ will be issued the same category of ticket as the 2014/2015 Season Member, alternatively, payment can be made for a category upgrade
• all ‘New Friend/s’ application/s MUST be accompanied by legitimate proof of identification
• the ‘New Friend/s’ must be eligible and prove eligibility to the Ticket Office, if necessary, for the same buyer type as the 2014/2015 Season Member, (e.g. OAP receives a free OAP only)
• All applications within this scheme MUST be submitted together for the primary applicant to qualify for discount. No discounts will be granted retrospectively, except at the sole discretion of Ospreys Rugby Management
Please note this scheme does not apply to junior applicants.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please KEEP YOUR SEASON MEMBERSHIP CARD
you received this season. If you renew your seat, your new season
membership for 2015/16 will be uploaded onto your card.