2017/18 Terms & Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions unless the context otherwise requires the following words shall have the following meanings: ‘Club’ means ‘Ospreys Rugby’ (registered as Ospreys Rugby Ltd – Company Number 4730479); ‘Ticket Office’ means the ‘Liberty Stadium Ticket Office, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; ‘Stadium’ means the ‘Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; and ‘Website’ means the club’s website; ‘http://www.ospreysrugby.com/’
Liberty Stadium Regulations
2. The Stadium regulations are automatically incorporated within these terms and conditions, and are posted at various points around the Stadium and available on www.liberty-stadium.com.
Ospreys Rugby Match Fixtures
3. Fixtures are not guaranteed to take place on a particular day or at any particular time. All fixtures are subject to change, and the Club accepts no liability should a match be postponed or kick-off time be changed for whatever reason.
4. Season Members and all other supporters are solely responsible for keeping abreast of fixture changes or updates. However, in such situations, season and match tickets will remain valid for the re-scheduled fixture.
5. All seats currently allocated to all 2016/17 Season Members will not be released for individual re-sale until a date confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
5. Concessions are granted ONLY when the following criteria are met by the applicant (please understand that relevant valid documentation will always be required by the Ticket Office): OAP - We have structured our OAP concession in accordance with the national retirement age of 65. Full Time Student - All students requesting a concession will need a valid student card confirming the student’s FULL TIME enrolment for relevant academic year or in some circumstances a letter from the college/school confirming the student’s full time enrolment for the relevant academic year. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN UNIVERSITY COURSES DO NOT QUALIFY FOR CONCESSIONS. Junior - Those under 16 years of age on 1st September 2017. Young Adult - Those aged 16 - 18 years of age on 1st September 2017.
Supporters with disabilities
6. Disabled supporters who are registered at the higher level of disability, when purchasing a season ticket for themselves, are entitled to secure (upon request) a complimentary season ticket for their carer. Proof of such disability will be required by the Ticket Office.
Kids and Kids Plus Packages
7. Kids are identified as children who are under 16 years of age on 1st September 2017 and who are accompanied by a full paying parent/guardian.
8. Kids Plus package is identified as a 2017/2018 Ospreys Season Membership and an Ospreys children’s jersey (home). Kids Plus members will receive a voucher for an Ospreys jersey which can redeemed as advised via ospreysrugby.com upon release of the 2017/18 jersey.
9. Ospreys Rugby invites families to bring Kids (under 16 years of age) with an accompanying full paying parent/guardian, for at least a £25 Season Membership (Kids Plus package is at extra cost). Provided that the ratio of 1 adult to 4 children is not exceeded, and the full paying parent/guardian concerned accepts FULL responsibility for all children included in their party.
10. All families who were 2016/17 Season Members that had up to 4 children (under 16 years of age) accompanying a paying parent/guardian are eligible to renew their current seats for the 2017/2018 season, provided all documentation and criteria are satisfied to the Ticket Office.
11. A birth certificate or passport may be required by Ticket Office staff to prove legitimate guardianship and age of the children concerned. All family applications must be submitted together & in person by all applicants involved (except at the sole discretion of Ospreys Rugby Management).
Earlybird Renewal Discount
12. An Earlybird renewal discount will be given to all 2016/17 Season Members who renew their 2017/18 Season Membership before Saturday 3rd June 2017, 4pm.
13. Under no circumstances will an Earlybird Renewal Discount be granted after Saturday 3rd June 2017, unless by the discretion of Ospreys Rugby management.
Membership Packages (items)
14. All items included in the 2017/18 Season Membership packages (non-ticket packages) will be sent to, or made available to collect from the Stadium for those eligible members from a date to be confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
15. It is each individual Member’s own responsibility to monitor the website for any announcement relating to such arrangements.
16. All 2017/2018 Ospreys Rugby Season Membership packages are valid for the 2017/2018 Ospreys regular season matches.
17. In the event of a Season Membership card or ticket being lost or stolen, the season member shall inform the club immediately.
18. A replacement Season Membership card or ticket (if requested) will be provided by the club (at its absolute discretion) at a cost of £20 (inclusive of postage & packaging, if relevant).
19. If a Season Membership card or ticket is forgotten upon attending an Ospreys home fixture, the Ticket Office may issue a replacement match ticket at the discretion of the ticket office manager.
20. All seats currently allocated to all 2016/17 Season Members will not be released for individual re-sale until a date confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
21. Should a Season Member wish to relocate his ticket, for any reason, to an alternative seat within the ground, they may do so by surrendering their Season Membership card to the Ticket Office and receiving a match ticket in the desired part of the ground. Please note that no refund will be granted when a lesser seat is requested, but an upgrade will be charged when higher category seats are
requested). Please allow 48 hours notice prior to the fixture for such requests.
22. The Liberty Stadium seating plan for all Ospreys Rugby fixtures going forward can be found at www.ospreysrugby.com.
Liberty Stadium Parking Discount
24. All 2016/2017 Season Ticket Holders who renew their 2017/18 Season Membership (ticket) prior to 3rd June 2017 are eligible, while stocks last, to secure a Liberty Stadium Season Parking pass at a £15.00 discounted rate of £120.00. Members must contact the Liberty Stadium ticket office directly to redeem this offer and must present valid and acceptable forms of identification as well as their 2017/18 Season Membership card or proof of such purchase.
Key benefits of 2017/18 Full Season Membership
25. Match tickets for all regular season home games, Ospreys Membership Card, 10% Discount at Club Shop and at Ospreys Online Store, £15 Discount on Liberty Stadium season parking (see T&C’s for details), 10% Discount on purchase of additional match tickets, Hospitality Discount - 20%, Ospreys Supporters Club membership, Ospreys eZine Sign Up, Priority Access for non season ticket Home and Away matches, a range of discounts and offers with selected commercial partners.
26. All Ospreys Rugby Season Memberships and Match Ticket terms and conditions are valid at the time of printing and are subject to change at any time and all conditions are at the discretion of Ospreys Rugby.
27. This scheme invites 2017/2018 Renewed Season Members to introduce more new friends who can then potentially benefit from a discounted rate against new membership prices.
To be eligible for the ‘Mates Rates’ discount, the following criteria MUST be met:
• the ‘New Friend/s’ was/were NOT a 2016/2017 Ospreys Rugby Season Member
• all ‘New Friend/s’ application/s MUST be accompanied by legitimate proof of identification
For full details of discounts available, please contact the Liberty stadium Ticket Office.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please KEEP YOUR SEASON MEMBERSHIP CARD you received this season. If you renew your seat, your new season membership for 2017/18 will be uploaded onto your card.