Golf and Race Days filling up
By Ospreys Rugby | 17/07/2013
There are still a few spaces left available if you want to join us at one of our key summer Executive Club events
There are just five places left at the Ospreys Summer Golf Day later this month.
Almost all tee-times have already been snapped up for the Ospreys Executive Club event at Garnant Golf Club on Wednesday 31st July, with only a small number of spaces remaining available.
First tee is at 2pm with the entry fee just £80 per team, which includes the following:
- Team of 3 (4th member is an Ospreys player
- 18 holes on Garnant’s parkland course
- Post-round carvery from 6pm
- Presentation and entertainment
- Souvenir gift bag
The remaining spaces are expected to fill up soon so if you are interested in joining an Ospreys player for a fun afternoon of golf don’t delay.
Meanwhile, the Ospreys Executive Club has teamed up with the Ryan Jones 2013 Testimonial Year for a special race day at Ffos Las Racecourse on Tuesday 6th August.
It’s going to be a fantastic event attended by the whole Ospreys squad and featuring a full race programme.
Again, places are being snapped up fast, but there is still room if you haven’t yet booked. Doors open at 12pm midday with first race at 2pm.
The price is just £50 per person plus VAT, and the package includes the following:
- 3 Course meal
- Dine with the squad
- Q&A with Ryan Jones and some of his Ospreys colleagues
- Private access to the Paddock Marquee
- Ryan Jones 2013 charity auction in aid of the Welsh Guards Afghanistan Appeal
- Return coach travel option available for just £10 extra