With the season drawing ever closer, Ospreys are delighted to confirm details of another Charter Package Trip.
With prices from just £490, this 2 day trip (one night in Toulon) in the autumn warmth of the south of France, promises to be a highlight of the 2010-11 season.
This trip will see just one plane taking the team, management & supporters over to France, and here’s what the trip will include:
• Return charter flight with the team from Cardiff to Toulon (9:30am departure on Friday 8th October, and return post match on Saturday 9th October)
• 3 star+ B&B accommodation at a hotel in Toulon (or very close by)
• Return bus transfers both from Liberty Stadium to Cardiff Airport, and from Toulon Airport to relevant hotels
• Exclusive access to team run at a venue in Toulon to be confirmed
• Exclusive access to Q&A with management & players (possibly at the above team run, or alternatively at the team hotel afterwards)
• Best available category tickets
And all this for £490 (+£30 single room supplement where desired)!
If you’re not sure what’s in store when you sign up on a trip like this, here’s some testimonials from past traveling guests:
• “My wife and I have nothing but praise really as we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We travel regularly with a travel agent, and this was better than their organisation. The ovation for the squad at the airport after the game was a memorable highlight…”
• “We had a fantastic time, great experience again and certainly the Heineken cup games away like that will be top of mine and John's list for next season and a few more years to come.”
• “The whole experience was fantastic!!....we have traveled to various locations in Europe throughout the Heineken Cup campaigns in years gone by and to do it alongside the team we support was a unique opportunity. The efforts of you and your team in coordinating the trip was equally as professional and committed as the players’ performance on the field in San Sebastian. It would be a pleasure to participate in any future ventures that you may organise following this success.”
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SEAT
To register your interest, or to simply find out more, please call Richard Crane or Rhian Lewis on 01792 616500.