FAQs – Season Memberships
I have ticket credit, how will this come off my membership?
- If you chose to use your refund from the 19/20 season as ticket credit your money will come off at the checkout online. For any issues, please give the ticket office a call on 01792 616400
Why have U16s changed to U25s?
- We want to encourage a new younger audience at the Ospreys. We understand that the jump from junior to adult tickets can be large so we want to come in at a price point that encourages a new generation of Ospreys fans to join us at our home fixtures.
Why are there no student discounts?
- Due to the large discount on U25s tickets we feel this is the best value for money for the student demographic.
What age do you qualify for a senior ticket?
- We have structured our senior concession in accordance with the national retirement age of 65. Thos aged 65 and over on the 1st September 2021 can claim a senior ticket.
What are the new seat categories?
- Due to a new category of seats becoming available this season we have structured 3 tiers of tickets. Bronze is the equivalent of the old standard seats, silver as the premium seats. Gold seats have never been available for public sale before, this used to be the old premier club at the stadium but due to this deal expiring these seats are now available for sale.
What games are included in a season membership?
- All 9 regular season United Rugby Championship and 2 regular season Champions Cup games are included. Please note knock out fixtures aren’t included in the cost.
What happens if restrictions mean games are cancelled or fans can’t attend?
- If any game is cancelled or has to be played behind closed doors then a refund will be issued on a pro rata basis.
Will Face Masks be mandatory?
- This will depend on the government advice at the time of each game, we will contact all fans with tickets to advise them of the latest government rules. We do however advise all fans to wear masks where possible to keep everyone at the event safe.