Every season the Ospreys receive a huge number of requests for our support for varying charitable causes. Such requests are received from widely differing parties, including corporate organisations, private individuals, schools and rugby clubs. Whilst we would like to be able to support every request, the high volume received unfortunately means that we are unable to do so.
Ospreys Rugby aims to support as many of the good causes that come our way, and have introduced a monthly draw system to give all requests a fair and equal opportunity of receiving a charity donation from the Ospreys.
Applications eligible for the monthly draw will have the opportunity to receive one of the following items:
- 2 x Official Ospreys signed rugby balls
- 5 x pairs of tickets to an Ospreys home match
Applications to qualify for the draw must satisfy the following criteria:
- Only 1 application per month per event
- Only requests from within the Ospreys region (Ospreylia) will be eligible
- All charity requests must be accompanied by a registered charity number
- All requests must fill out an official request form
All applications or requests must be made in writing at least 1 month before the event date in order to be entered into our monthly draw.
The draw will take place on the last working day of every month and if you are successful you will be notified that day via phone and email. Should you not be contacted please assume your application has been unsuccessful.