Dan Lydiate will captain Wales for a third time as in they face Georgia for the first tine, at Principality Stadium on Saturday, with Adam Beard, Sam Cross and Owen Watkin all winning their second cap
Nicky Smith and Rhys Webb also start, while Dan Biggar is on the bench.
There are 14 personnel changes from the clash against Australia last weekend with Liam Williams the sole representative from the opening Under Armour Series encounter. Williams switches to full-back in a new-look back three alongside Alex Cuthbert and Hallam Amos.
In the midfield Watkin, who made his debut last Saturday, partners Scott Williams with Webb alongside Rhys Priestland at half-back.
In the pack Leon Brown who made his international bow against Australia lines up alongside Smith and Kristian Dacey in the front-row. Cory Hill and Beard make-up the second row with Lydiate packing down in the backrow alongside Cross at openside and Seb Davies at No.8.
“We felt this week was really important to give a number of the squad as much exposure as possible to test match rugby,” said Wales Head Coach Warren Gatland.
“It is an exciting opportunity for some of the younger guys to take the field and show us what they are capable of. We have got a fair amount of experience to throw into the mix too, both with players who have got a decent number of cap numbers but also players who have been around this environment for a good while too.
“Georgia are coming to Cardiff on the back of a good victory last weekend and they will be looking to show what they can do on this stage and we have to be ready for that.”
On the bench uncapped Dragons hooker Elliot Dee features in Wales’ match-day squad for the first time with Wyn Jones and Tomas Francis the other front-row replacements. Josh Navidi and Taulupe Faleatu complete the forward contingent. Aled Davies, Biggar and Owen Williams provide the back-line cover.
WALES TEAM TO PLAY GEORGIA (Saturday November 18, KO 2.30pm)
15. Liam Williams (Saracens) (44 Caps)
14. Alex Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues) (46 Caps)
13. Scott Williams (Scarlets) (48 Caps)
12. Owen Watkin (Ospreys) (1 Cap)
11. Hallam Amos (Dragons) (12 Caps)
10. Rhys Priestland (Bath) (48 Caps)
9. Rhys Webb (Ospreys) (28 Caps)
1. Nicky Smith (Ospreys) (15 Caps)
2. Kristian Dacey (Cardiff Blues) (5 Caps)
3. Leon Brown (Dragons) (1 Cap)
4. Adam Beard (Ospreys) (1 Cap)
5. Cory Hill (Dragons) (7 Caps)
6. Dan Lydiate (CAPT) (Ospreys) (60 Caps)
7. Sam Cross (Ospreys) (1 Cap)
8. Seb Davies (Blues) (2 Caps)
16. Elliot Dee (Dragons) (*UNCAPPED)
17. Wyn Jones (Scarlets) (2 Caps)
18. Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs) (24 Caps)
19. Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues) (4 Caps)
20. Taulupe Faletau (Bath) (67 Caps)
21. Aled Davies (Scarlets) (3 Caps)
22. Dan Biggar (Ospreys) (57 Caps)
23. Owen Williams (Gloucester) (2 Caps)