Ospreylian Women’s and Girl’s Rugby Programmme
By Ospreys Rugby | 26/09/2013
Monday evening training sessions aimed at growing the game in Ospreylia among women and girls.
The regional programme involves U18s and Senior Regional Competitions on the following dates.
• U18s/Senior Regional Training weekly on Mondays at Llandarcy Academy of Sport 6 – 8pm
• Senior Regional Trials on 10th and 17th November
• Senior Regional Tournament on 24th November
• Senior Regional Matches on 1st , 8th and 15th December
• U18s Regional Matches on 12th, 19th and 26th January (2014)
The roles will also include identification and assistance at Club Matches, Regional and National Events to ensure that there is a continual pathway for the development of Women and Girls in the Ospreys Region through to the National Teams at U18s and Senior.
The sessions on a Monday night are open to all girls aged 11+ and we have the following groups taken by the coaches"
- Ospreys senior club/Uni players
- U18s college/school/club players
- U13s/U15s development centre
If any women or girls would like to join us on a Monday, or require more information, please contact the following:
WRU Rugby Development Manager – Ospreys Region – Ben Rose firstname.lastname@example.org 07584488298
Lead Officer for Womens and Girls Development/WRU Player Development Officer – Dai Arthur email@example.com 07740612791